43rd Legislature, Premiere Session
C - 159
THE HOUSE OF COMMONS OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF BOSHKA
24 September 2018
Received; read the first time
24 September 2018
1. Short title
This Bill may be cited as "The 2018 Climate Change Act".
Understanding the need to be able to change the climate in the here and now while we may be able to in order to serve our and protect our citizens.
(A) The term "climate" refers to the weather conditions prevailing in an area in general or over a long period.
(B) The term "weather" refers to the state of the atmosphere at a place and time as regards heat, dryness, sunshine, wind, rain, etc.
(C) The term "climate engineering" or "climate intervention", commonly referred to as "geoengineering", is the deliberate and large- scale intervention in the Earth’s climate system, usually with the aim of mitigating the adverse effects of global warming.
(A) Geoengineering Budget Proposal.
The following is the 2018 Budget Proposal for the implementation of operation "Thermostat":
1. The Federal Government of The Commonwealth of Boshka over the next two years, will contribute $65 billion to operation "Thermostat".
2. If the operation seems successful, The Federal Government of The Commonwealth of Boshka will contribute another $65 billion to the operation over the next two years.
3. A) Budget Timeline
1.) $32.5 billion - 2019 - 2020
2.) $32.5 billion - 2020 - 2021
3.) $32.5 billion - 2021 - 2022
4.) $32.5 billion - 2022 - 2023
Total $130 billion
(B) The Implementation Process
The following is a timeline of events of installation of equipment:
1. Artificial trees - 1 February 2019
2. Engineered Microbes - 1 March 2019
3. Ocean Fertilization - 1 August 2019
4. Enhanced Weathering - 1 October 2019
5. Biochar - 1 December 2019
7. Cloud Seeding - 1 January 2021
8. Space Mirrors - 1 June 2022
1. The following are allocated subsidies:
A. Climate-ready Crops
B. White Painting
The following agencies will assist in operation "Thermostat".
A. Boshka Space Agency
B. Boshka Department of Energy
C. Boshka Department of Housing & Urban Development
(A) Upon the passing of this ACT, this is to take affect on 1 January 2019.
(A) Any part of this ACT may be changed or altered in accordance of the law.
Passed in the House of Commons 24 September 2018.
Natalya Ivashov - Clerk